Persianink.com (Persian-Tattoo.com) Terms of Service
Persianink.com’s %100 Satisfaction Guaranteed:
Your %100 Satisfaction is our first priority!
Please read our “Return and Refund Policy” to learn more about our “satisfaction guaranteed” program.
Return and Refund Policy:
You may return most unused items purchased at PERSIANINK.COM within 30 days of the original delivery for a full-refund. We will pay the return shipping costs if the
product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason the customer would be responsible for the return shipping amount.
We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item. Custom Pieces may not be returned.
Ship authorized returns to this address:
3673 San Fernando Rd #106
Glendale CA 91204
For questions regarding our return policy please contact our customer service team at: CUSTOMERS@PERSIANINK.COM
Customer Service: 1-800-536-7607 (US and Canada) +1-818-396-4000 (international)
Persianink.com’s Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be
performed entirely within the State of California.
- Services provided by PERSIANINK.COM on the art galleries, are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can legally buy art pieces under applicable law(s). Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors (persons under the age of 18). If you are an individual under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use PERSIANINK.COM for buying art pieces.
Access, Interference, and Copy:
- Information on PERSIANINK.COM is updated on a regular basis. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) copy, reproduce, modify, create distribute or publicly display any content from
PERSIANINK.COM without a prior expressed written permission from us, as applicable.
As for sales on PERSIANINK.COM, we accept checks and money orders as alternative payment options. However, shipment/emailing of the ordered item in this case may take longer as checks/ money orders need to be received and cleared before shipment/emailing of the ordered artwork. Customers who wish to use check or money order may contact us for assistance. - Please note that all sales are final. PERSIANINK.COM accepts returns in rare cases.
- Although custom designs belong to the customers, PERSIANINK.COM and its affiliated websites preserve the royalty of the designs as its own property and all rights as for copying and re-producing the custom calligraphy tattoo designs are reserved. No one else, including our customers, has the right to copy or reproduce our designs without a written permission form us.
- In the occasion that a customer, for privacy or any other personal, cultural, and ... reason(s), wishes to take the above-mentioned right of design away from PERSIANINK.COM, he or she must: 1. Notify PERSIANINK.COM in writing prior to putting the order. 2. Be advised that the posted prices are no longer effective for this kind of custom designs and the price will have to be adjusted accordingly.
- All shipping fees are for US customers only. For international customers (customers outside US) shipping and handling may change.
- All shipping fees are based on USPS priority mail services. If you wish to use another type of mail services you need to contact us and let us know about your preference. The shipping fee in this case may change.
- It may take up to three weeks upon order time for the customer to receive his/her ordered art piece. For international customers (outside US) the shipping and handling time might be longer.
- Insurance fee is already included in the Shipping fees. If for any reason an original art piece gets damaged in the shipping process, the insured price will be refunded. For art copies, another art copy will be sent.
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Changes and Updates:
These "Terms and Conditions" will be subject to change without prior notice. Changes are effective immediately after this document is updated. Please check our website regularly to learn about our latest Terms and Conditions.
July 15th, 2010